Showing all 8 results
Lortab 10/325mg$409.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 10/500mg$409.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 2.5/500mg$259.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 5/325mg$319.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 5/500mg$309.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 7.5/325 mg$333.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab 7.5/500mg$349.00 Select PillsQuick View
Lortab ASA 500mg$309.00 Select PillsQuick View
All You Need to Know About Lortab
Buy Lortab online and enjoy our best deals and discounts.
Here, you can purchase most drugs without paying for a prescription label.
What is Lortab?
Lortab is a well-known combination of acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. It is a brand-name product for the same opioid combination. As a mixture of two opioid and non-opioid analgesics, Lortab is used to treat a range of moderate to severe pains.
Since it contains acetaminophen as an active ingredient, you may buy Lortab online for the management of less severe fever as well. In addition, you can use such narcotic products also for some other off-label purposes not given in this guide.
Since it is a habit-forming medicine, the drug enforcement agency labeled it as a schedule II controlled substance. Also, it is a prescription medicine that no one can buy at local stores without taking a label.
However, in order to help our customers, we arrange free prescriptions for each product you buy from our web pharmacy.
There are some facts that can help you take a beneficial treatment with drugs like Lortab. Some health conditions and food habits can make your pain worse if taken together with Lortab.
Read the following tips very carefully to avoid undesired impacts of Lortab.
- Opioids like Lortab can affect your breathing rate and may result in some severe conditions. This problem is more likely to occur in people using such opioids frequently.
- Irregular use of such a combination may also affect your physical health. You should try to take it while following a fixed schedule. Never miss a dose until your pharmacist recommends so.
- Keep it in a safe and dry place where children or other people cannot reach.
- Lortab is a medicine that can interact with MAO inhibitors like linezolid, phenelzine, etc. Sometimes, this combination may prove dangerous for your health. Do not take them together. Also, avoid using Lortab if you have taken an inhibitor in the last two weeks.
- Fake products can also make your condition worse and release some unpleasant effects. We recommend you buy Lortab online and avoid counterfeit products being sold in the streets. Online drug deals help you buy opioids with free prescriptions.
- Do not take Lortab if you are allergic to opioids like Hydrocodone, codeine, etc.
What to know before taking Lortab?
Keep the following points in your mind before initiating the treatment with this combination medicine.
- Let your pharmacist know if you are taking any other medicine currently. It will also be good to inform your pharmacist about your previous treatments.
- Always take it in the lowest possible doses until your pharmacist recommends a raise. Ask your pharmacist for further assistance if the medicine is not working properly.
To ensure a beneficial treatment with this medicine, please inform your pharmacist if you have or ever had;
- Cirrhosis, liver problem
- A history of alcohol or drug addiction
- How much alcohol do you take in a day or in a week
- Kidney disease
- Low blood pressure or a dehydration
- A history of head injury, stroke, or brain tumor
- Asthma, sleep apnea, COPD, and breathing disorders
Ask your pharmacist if you have any other questions about the use of Lortab.
How to take Lortab?
- At the very first step, you must read your drug guide sincerely. You may also take the help of this medication guide if you don’t have a prescription. Visit our contact us page if you find it challenging to understand your dosage or any instruction in the label.
- Take Lortab doses orally without crushing or breaking them. It is good to take Lortab with food; however, you can take it without food as well.
- While taking Lortab liquid form, use a measuring device instead of using a household spoon.
- Your dosage must be based upon some basic factors like your age, weight, the severity of the condition, how your body reacts against the opioids, etc. Do not take a dose that your body can not tolerate.
- Pain medicines like Hydrocodone work best if they are taken when the first sign of pain occurs. For the treatment of long-term discomforts, Lortab may also be used in combination with other drugs.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly after long-term use. This can be dangerous for an individual’s overall health and produce some undesired withdrawal symptoms.
|Product strength||Usual adult dose||Maximum dose|
|5 mg/325 mg||One or two tablets at an interval of 4 to 6 hours||12 tablets|
|7.5/325 mg||One table at an interval of 4 to 6 hours||6 tablets|
|10/325 mg||One table at an interval of 4 to 6 hours||6 tablets|
Do not take Lortab in overdoses; an overdose never treats your condition any faster but can cause side effects. A higher amount of such opioids can lead to some mild to severe effects.
Lortab overdose effects may include;
- Stomach pain;
- Stomach upset;
Other severe aftereffects may include;
- Extreme drowsiness;
- Cold and clammy skin;
- Pinpoint pupils;
- Muscle weakness;
- Weak pulse;
- Slow heart rate;
What to avoid while taking Lortab?
Driving: Opioids can produce extreme drowsiness for a period of about 4 to 8 hours. In this period, your brain and nerves can lose control of the body. According to medical experts, this mental stage is not good to operate a machine or drive a vehicle. So, do not drive after using Lortab.
Sudden discontinuation: Lortab can cause some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it suddenly. Therefore, you should not stop using this opioid at once. Follow your pharmacist’s instructions to avoid these unnecessary impacts of the drug.
Also, in case of a lack of medicine, order Lortab online to get overnight delivery.
Breast-feeding: Opioids can pass your breast and enter your baby’s system. This can lead to drug dependence in your child and result in some severe withdrawal symptoms.
Alcohol consumption: Like opioids, alcohol also works on the central nervous system. When taken together, they may react like an overdose. So, we will recommend you avoid using alcohol together with Lortab.
Lortab side effects:
Call your doctor/pharmacist at once if you experience any of the following serious side effects.
- Unusual thoughts and behaviors, confusion
- Chest pain and short breath
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, nausea, itching, clay-colored stools, and jaundice
Common side effects may include;
- Blurred vision or headache;
- Dry mouth; or
- Feeling dizzy or drowsy;
It is not a full list of side effects caused by Lortab; inform your doctor/pharmacist if you experience any unusual impact of the drug.
What drugs can interact with Lortab?
Some potential drugs can interact with Lortab and result in severe health problems. Tell your pharmacist about all substances you use, especially;
- Birth control pills
- A diuretic pill
- Aspirin or a blood thinner
- An antifungal
- An antibiotic
- An antidepressant
- Heart or blood pressure medicines
- Seizure medicine, etc.
For more information or to buy Lortab online, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us now.